Five TJHSST Students Win National Merit Corporate Scholarships
- School: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
- Award: National Merit Corporate Scholarship
Five Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology students have won National Merit Corporate Scholarships.
According to a news release from Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the students were chosen out of approximately 1,000 National Merit finalists.
Congratulations to (name, probable career fields, scholarship award):
- Weina Bao, engineering, National Merit Lockheed Martin Academic Scholarship.
- Robert Campion, aerospace engineering, National Merit Honeywell Scholarship.
- George Liang,biological engineering, National Merit Macy’s Inc. Scholarship.
- Marvin Qian, medicine, National Merit Northrop Grumman Scholarship.
- Mihir Srivastava, engineering, National Merit Accenture Scholarship.
A total of eight students from FCPS schools were selected for the scholarships.