Volunteers Needed This Week at Burke Centre Library Book Sale
- Organization: Friends of the Burke Centre Library
- Causes: Civic, Educational
- Date(s): - Thursday February 24th (3PM-9PM) - Friday February 25th (10AM-6PM) - Saturday February 26th (10AM-5PM).
- Contact person: Joy Whittington
- Phone: 703-250-1683
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/friends/bc/bcfriends.htm
The Friends of the Burke Centre Library huge "Blizzard of Books" Sale takes place February 24th through 26th, and we need volunteers to help us staff the sale all three days. Duties can include straightening book displays, helping patrons find categories, and cashiering. Individuals aren't expected to stay all day--we'd appreciate any number of hours you can offer. Please e-mail or call before the 24th with your availability. Thanks!