- Saturday, April 28, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 29, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
There is no admission fee. A donation to Jill's House is requested.
Jill's House "celebrates children with special needs and provides much-needed relief to their families in the greater Washington DC area." The nonprofit is based in Vienna, Va.
In addition to the tennis tournament, the fun fair events include:
- Silent Auction - US Open tickets, gift baskets, goods and services from local merchants.
- Raffle and door prizes.
- FREE aerobics classes and rockwall climbing.
- Fastest serve competition.
- One-point tournament.
- Prize court- hit targets to win prizes.
- Bake sale, concession stand.
- George Mason University tennis team exhibition.
This information was provided to Patch by the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce.