On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from the recent daily activity reports from the West Springfield District Station of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Animal Bite, 8200 block of Donset Drive (purple on map), 3/15/13, 4:40 p.m. A 58-year-old woman reported she was walking on sidewalk behind a dog and the owner. The owner let go of the leash and the dog approached and bit the woman. The Shepherd mix was routinely quarantined.
DWI/Brandishing, 6000 block of Burke Commons Road (red on map), 3/17/13, 5:30 p.m. A resident reported that a man allegedly pointed a hand gun at several drivers while stopped at intersection. Richard Toppings, 58, of Richmond, was charged with DWI and brandishing a firearm.
No larcenies reported
No vehicle thefts reported
See More on Patch
- Daily Crime Report: Purse Reported Stolen from Home on Fenestra Court
- Daily Crime Report: Money Reportedly Stolen from Business on Burke Centre Parkway
- Daily Crime Report: Burke Woman Charged with DWI
- Daily Crime Report: Food Stolen from Vehicle on Oak Leather Drive
- Daily Crime Report: Deposit Bag Reportedly Stolen from Business on Old Keene Mill