View Burke and Fairfax Station 12/7 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Dec. 5 from the Franconia, West Springfield and Sully police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Assault (green on map), 10:30 p.m., 12/3/12, 8600 block of Hickory Ridge Court, A landlord/tenant dispute turned physical. Both individuals claimed the other pushed them. No one was injured.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Burglary (red on map), 7:40 p.m., 11/29/12, 8000 block of Dulciana Court, A resident reported someone entered her home and stole a gaming system. Entry was made through an unsecured window.
Larcenies (blue on map):
- 11100 block of Flora Lee Drive - electronic equipment from residence
- 11600 block of Popes Head Road - cash from residence
- 6100 block of Ashley Place - equipment from vehicle
- 7400 block of Spring Village Drive - wallet from business
- 8900 block of Harrivan Lane - jewelry from residence
- 6600 block of Huntsman Boulevard - guitar from residence
- 7500 block of Reservation Drive - credit card from business
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
See More on Patch
- Daily Crime Report: Burglary Reported on Willowick Lane
- Daily Crime Report: Unknown Man Enters Home on Lake Meadow Court Tuesday
- Daily Crime Report: Wedding Ring Stolen from Residence
- Weekly Crime Report: Men Charged with Disorderly Conduct in West Springfield
- Weekly Crime Report: Three Men Assault Teenaged Boy