View Burke 1/11 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Jan. 10 from the Sully, West Springfield and Franconia police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Peeping (blue on map), 12:45 a.m., Jan. 10, 5800 block of Chase Commons Court, A 24-year-old woman reported that she saw a white or Hispanic man in his mid-20s with a flashlight, standing at one of her back windows. She told him she was going to call police and he ran. The suspect was about 5 feet 10 inches tall, medium build, wearing a dark green hoodie.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (red on map):
- 9400 block of Candleberry Court, items from vehicle
- 9500 block of Old Keene Mill Road, groceries from business
- 6100 block of Rolling Road, cell phone from school
No vehicle thefts reported at the time.
See More on Patch
- Burke Crime Report: Purse Stolen from Car on Rolling Road
- Daily Crime Report: License Plate Stolen from Vehicle on Fairleigh Court
- Daily Crime Report: License Plate Stolen from Vehicle on Rolling Road
- Daily Crime Report: Burglary Reported on Willowick Lane
- Weekly Crime Report: Men Charged with Disorderly Conduct in West Springfield