- Robinson Secondary varsity volleyball beat Lake Braddock 3-0 Monday night.
- In more sports news, Lake Braddock varsity field hockey team beat Lee High School 6-0 Monday night.
- New Fairfax County Police Department Chief Col. Edwin Roessler will speak to county residents at a countywide Citizens' Advisory Committee (CAC) meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be in the A-level conference room of the Massey Building, located at 4100 Chain Bridge Rd. in Fairfax.
- In case you missed it, the Braddock Road Youth Club donated $400,000 to W.T. Woodson High School for two new synthetic turf fields.
- Avast! Talk Like a Pirate Day is Thursday. Celebrate at the Patrick Henry Library, where they’re hosting a Talk Like a Pirate Day Variety Show with stories, songs, puppets. The event is at 2:30 p.m. at the library on 101 Maple Avenue East.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something