- Robinson Secondary varsity volleyball beat Lake Braddock 3-0 Monday night.
- In more sports news, Lake Braddock varsity field hockey team beat Lee High School 6-0 Monday night.
- New Fairfax County Police Department Chief Col. Edwin Roessler will speak to county residents at a countywide Citizens' Advisory Committee (CAC) meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be in the A-level conference room of the Massey Building, located at 4100 Chain Bridge Rd. in Fairfax.
- In case you missed it, the Braddock Road Youth Club donated $400,000 to W.T. Woodson High School for two new synthetic turf fields.
- Avast! Talk Like a Pirate Day is Thursday. Celebrate at the Patrick Henry Library, where they’re hosting a Talk Like a Pirate Day Variety Show with stories, songs, puppets. The event is at 2:30 p.m. at the library on 101 Maple Avenue East.