Patch is so much more than a local news and information website.
Our mission is to make life ridiculously easy for you and your neighbors. That’s why we offer great daily news coverage, an events calendar, a business directory, and an announcements section for readers to share their news and press releases.
Here are five ways to stay connected with your community through Patch:
- Register for Burke Patch Daily, Weekly, Breaking News and Patch Deals Newsletters.
- Receive news updates and exclusive content via Facebook and Twitter @BurkePatch.
- Add your event to the Patch calendar. From the homepage, scroll down our "Events" column and click on Post Your Own Event.
- Business owners, claim your business directory listing by choosing "Directory", locating your business, then clicking “Claim Your Listing.” You'll then be able to upload pictures, add content and interact with customers via Patch.
- Are you sponsoring an event? Did your child achieve Eagle Scout ranking? Are you recently engaged? Does your organization need volunteers or donations? Post an announcement on Patch. Under the "News" tab click on "Announcements", then “Add An Announcement” in the upper right hand corner.
We hope you'll take advantage of these easy ways to connect with your community on Patch. If you have any questions, please email Burke Patch Editor Susan.Larson@Patch.com.