report the following in their April 27, 2012, weekly incident report.
on a trail near Danbury Forest Drive and Lonsdale Road at about noon on Saturday, April 14, when she passed a man standing on the path. As she passed, he grabbed her from behind. She was able to break free and flee. The man was described as Hispanic, between 5-feet 6-inches to 5-feet 9-inches tall and around 150-170 pounds. He was professionally attired in a white, buttoned shirt and a dark vest, black slacks and black shoes.
Officers were called for a fight in progress in the 10600 block of Braddock Road on Sunday, April 15, at about 2 a.m. The officers found several individuals chasing another individual in the parking lot. The victim did not want to pursue assault charges against Jeremy Medina, 25, of Fredericksburg. Officers charged Medina with disorderly conduct and drunk in public.
The victim heard a noise at the front door of her home in the 4200 block of Holborn Avenue at about 9:45 p.m. on Monday, April 16. She saw a subject walking down her driveway. She later realized her purse was stolen.
Larcenies (Numbers in parenthesis indicate which block of the road.)
- Cork Glen Way (7600): Head light from vehicle
- Fullerton Road (7600): Cell phone from vehicle
- John Adams Court (7900): Moving box from residence
- Markham Street (4300): Cell phone from business
- Roberts Parkway (6200): Shoes from vehicle
- Rolling Road (6100): Gutters from residence
- Springbrook Drive (4900): Camera from vehicle
- Americana Drive (4900): 2008 Suzuki ESKR
- Paxford Court (5500): 1996 Nissan