- Literacy Council of Northern Virginia Executive Director Patti Donnelly will visit the Burke Rotary Club on Tuesday at 7:15 a.m. at Brion's Grille, located at 10621 Braddock Rd. in Fairfax. Details.
- The West Springfield District Station of the Fairfax County Police Department will host their first monthly Citizens' Advisory Committee (CAC) meeting of 2014 on Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 7:30 p.m. at the West Springfield District Station, located at 6140 Rolling Rd. in Springfield. Detective Bill Woolf will be the guest speaker. Woolf will discuss human trafficking.
- Lake Braddock Secondary boys' and girls' basketball teams will play West Potomac on Tuesday at 7 p.m. The Bruins will face Robinson Secondary on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. at home.
- The next Residential Studios Unit meeting for the Fairfax County Planning Commission Residential Studios Committee is Monday at 7 p.m. in Conference Rooms 4/5 in the Government Center, located at 12000 Government Center Parkway in Fairfax.
- The Fairfax Choral Society Adult Symphonic Chorus is hosting an open rehearsal at 7:30 p.m. on Monday at the Fairfax Presbyterian Church, 10723 Main St. in Fairfax.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something