Here's a look at the week ahead.
Have an event or news brief you'd like to see featured in the Week Ahead? Email email@example.com.
- Pizza, Pizza: Little Caesars will finally open their Burke location this week. The restaurant has been under construction in the former PhotoCraft location for months now.
- Lake Braddock and Mozart: The Lake Braddock Secondary School Choirs and the Symphony Orchestra will present Mozart’s masterpiece, "Requiem" on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Little Theatre. Lake Braddock is located at 9200 Burke Lake Rd. Tickets are $5 at the door. Details.
- Skype and Carols: The Rotary Club of Burke will host a breakfast meeting from 7:30-8:30 a.m. on Tuesday at Brion's Grille, located at 123 and Braddock Rd. The meeting will include a live Skype session with a U.S. student studying abroad in Germany. There will also be a round of Christmas carols. The event is open to the public and costs $11 to attend. Details.
- Stop! Wrap a Gift Time: Fairfax County Public School students will be wrapping gifts at the Fair Oaks Mall this week. Students from at Robinson Secondary School and others will be participating. The DECA club focuses on marketing, business, and service. Funds from the gift wrapping service go toward club activities. Students will be wrapping gifts Thursday and Friday during mall hours on the lower level of the mall on 11750 Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax.
- Mobile DMV in Town: Want to avoid long lines? The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2Go customer service van will roll into the Fairfax County Government Center from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at 12000 Government Center Parkway.