This family-owned and operated barbecue restaurant has been serving Burke for nearly 20 years, offering options to eat in, drive through, or set up catering. The menu is a rich selection of fresh meats, including chicken, pork and beef meals; sandwiches; family packages and party meal supplies. The interior of the restaurant is set up fast-food style, with bright orange booths and tables and a television at the counter.
- Hours: Sun - Thur, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Barbecue, ribs, sandwiches, chicken, pork, beef and homestyle side dishes
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: bbqworld-restaurant.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Barbecue
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We're very community focused, and we donate to schools.
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch